I can’t believe that June is here. June is a very special month for me because it’s my birthday month. A lot of people look at getting older as a bad thing but I don’t at all. I have accomplished a lot of great things in my life and there is so much more to do, so it’s exciting to see what doors God will open.
Every summer since I was little there was a celebration. My brothers birthday is in June too, and many times we have celebrated our birthdays together. This year he got an internship with a great company and we won’t be together but I am so happy for him and proud that he is chasing his dreams as well.
June brings summer and it brings change. It ‘s a new month to set goals, and to enjoy life as well. I am learning to do that more because I get on this mindset of work work work like Rihanna would say and I don’t take the time to enjoy life like I should.
So I created this mood board for this month. I was so inspired by the colors, items, and textures. So dreamy!
So what’s in for June?
- I am creating a new website for my blog. Time to invest a little more and make it more professional so stay tune.!
- For the first time attending BLOGHER 2017! it’s a huge conference and I am attending as a blogger/influencer VIP thanks to my blogging mentor Laila. (check out her awesome blog too)
- Creating and creating more helpful content for you my friends.
- Personal: I want to get closer to God so I will try my best to read my bible more and brake down scriptures for better understanding.
- Eating healthy & working out more.
- Celebrating life with my family & close friends.
So what are your plans or things you are looking forward on this month?
I hope you guys enjoy this post. Go out there and gather inspiration, create a mood board, set your goals and continue to go after your dreams. Best wishes for the rest of this June.
P.S: Photos found on Pinterest. I don’t own any rights to any of them.