March is here and I cannot believe it. It feels like it was just new years and everyone was getting ready for a new year. February was a blah month for me, I tried to create posts but I was very uninspired and unmotivated. I have been dealing with some health issues so that doesn’t help. But it’s a new month, and if you can relate that last month was kinda off blah, well we have a brand new month to make things happen and achieve some goals.
So keep your head up and don’t fret, you got this! I was a bit hesitant on what to share on this first post for the month, I don’t want my blog to be all about ME ME ME, products and stuff. I want to be real and create a place where everyone can relate and find some motivation.
Writing my goals make me happy. But I have to be honest and remember to write down goals that I can achieve, and make sure I’m not adding any extra work to my life. So if you wanna share your goals with me, or we have similar ones, let me know!
- Health: We all get so caught up on the hustle and bustle of things that we forget about ourselves and I used to do that before I got sick, but not anymore. I want to get back into feeling healthy, so I am going to the doctor again to find out what’s going on. So please please make it a priority to go and get regular check ups, see the dentist and eye doctor if you wear glasses or even if you don’t, you never know.
- Finances: I tried to save last month but it was so hard, I did get all my bills organized so that was a major accomplishment for February. I want to save at least 10% of every pay check so we shall see. Saving is so important and I didn’t really care so much about it until I really started adulting.
- Blog: I truly enjoy blogging and it has helped me to stay creative in so many ways. I have received so many great compliments about my post, this month I want to create more blog posts, at least two per week. So if you have any ideas of what I should include in my post, let me know.
- Read my Bible more: Not trying to imply my faith on anyone here, but if you do believe in Jesus then you know how we all struggle to spend more time with him. I believe God has so much grace and he gives us a new day everyday to have more faith in him, and love more. I know the season I am in is to learn how to be more patient and wait upon him, and reading my bible more will give me that fuel to keep on going.
- Enjoy every moment: Sometimes I get to caught up on work, projects and life itself that I forget to enjoy certain moments. Yeah, as a Girlboss, I want to be successful and make it happen, but I don’t want to take anything for granted. So this month every event, dinner, birthday celebration, gathering with friends, outing or random adventures I will enjoy it like it is the last one.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, thank you for reading it. Stay motivated and encouraged to achieve your goals for this month!
Photography by: Pinterest
Edited by: Victoria Haroon